- What does Scripture say about listening?
- What might I be doing that injures or pushes others away without my realizing it?
- How can I communicate love through how I listen?
- What helps others open up, how can I draw others out in conversation?
- How well do I actually listen?
- What can I do to grow in my listening skills?
Karen Carr and Darlene Jerome will facilitate an interactive workshop addressing these questions at Christ Pres on Saturday, October 13, 8:30-12:30.
Cost: $5 at the door to help cover cost of materials
Childcare is available. Please indicate your need when registering.
Please Register by October 1st
via email: email@example.com
via call/text: 804-245-1952
or by submitting this form, one for each participant:
Schedule for the morning:
8:30 Doors open. Coffee and Donuts.
9:00 Session 1: Relationship Killers
11:00 Session 2: Loving Listening
12:30 Depart for Lunch