Due to the likelihood of (very) bad weather this weekend, we are postponing our joint worship service and picnic with Community West and St. Giles until October 11, one week later than we'd planned. All the arrangements will be the same, simply pushed back one week. 

If you volunteered to help this Sunday, but are unable to help on Oct 11, please let Kevin know. Otherwise, please plan to help out as planned, but on the 11th.

This Sunday, October 4, we'll have our usual worship service at 2508 Dickens Rd, at 10:45 AM, and the usual groups beforehand. 

Please help spread the word!