The Stable Theatre will perform Freud's Last Session, March 5–7 and 12–14. We expect larger audiences than usual, due to our participation with this year's Acts of Faith Festival. We want to embrace this event as a ministry of CPC and help with publicity and hospitality. Please review the needs below and consider how you might volunteer. Also, please pray that God would use this to initiate important conversations about faith in the broader Richmond community.
Person to be in charge of:
- Tickets – Recruit people to staff the table each night
- Refreshments – Recruit people to staff the refreshments table each night
- Ushers – Recruit 1 person each night to greet and hand out programs.
Also, on Sunday, March 1, help is needed with:
- Chairs – Turning sanctuary chairs toward the stage after Sunday's service.
- Lights – Putting up and focusing lights around 5pm.
Please call Lynne Carter at (804) 714-5058 or (804) 264-3396 to sign up to help us. Please also tell everyone about the play and invite friends, neighbors, and coworkers! If you're on Facebook, you can help spread the word by sharing the post on the CPC page, here.