Our brothers and sisters at St. Giles have invited us all to join them this Sunday for their annual Picnic and Paddleboats excursion. If you are interested in attending, here is some helpful information about this event:
- Folks from St. Giles will be meeting at Fountain Lake in Byrd Park immediately after the service (click here for directions from CPC).
- You can either bring your own lunch or purchase one at Kroker's Express.
- Kroker's will provide free fountain drinks, and St. Giles will provide complimentary watermelon and cookies.
- There is no cost to ride the paddle boats (normally $12/half hour).
- The contact at St. Giles, if you'd like more information, is Heather Agnello and her phone number is: (804) 432-1536.
This is a fun way to enjoy the last sunny days of summer together and to join in fellowship with our ECO partners. Hope you can make it!